🦄 What is Jam Jam?
Jam Jam is a yearly gathering for game jam organizers, jammers, and game enthusiasts. Originally it has been organized for everyone interested in learning, discussing and sharing ideas on game jams (and this purpose remains), but during the years of Jam Jams happening its entertainment program has extended into a full weekend festival and retreat for everybody who loves games.
🌟 What Jam Jam can offer you if you are:
– a jam organizer: talks on game jams and jam games, tons of experience from fellow organizers to absorb;
– a jammer: opportunity to connect to other jammers, show off your jam project, talk about your experience;
– a game enthusiast: participate in or organize your own workshops and talks, bring your favorite board game, meet like-minded people, and so much more!
☑️ What the standard ticket includes:
– entertainment program with talks and workshops about music, crafts, well-being, game jams, and more
– accommodation for 2 nights and food! (breakfast supplies, served lunch, barbeque dinner – all including vegan options)
– sauna and hot bathtub
– beautiful scenery in a cottage village in the middle of the Finnish forest on top of the Sappeenvuori mountain
Keep an eye on our socials for more information!
Tickets: purchase here
Workshop and speaker applications: apply here